Connection

Your soul has found mine.
 
As you grow and become human in body, ready for Earth, my own body nurtures and nourishes you.
 
Our souls intertwined, are already dancing.
 
We welcome you into the world and carry you into our home.
 
My arms, an extension of my heart, protect you.
 
You are safe.
 
Our souls find it harder to dance now that our bodies are two.
 
I surrender to your present needs and my love shines upon you.
 
Even when I am tired and confused. Even when the stars shine and the birds sleep.
 
As my ego learns to part, our souls connect.
 
Within the space, they entwine yet again.
 
I serve you my child, and you walk me straight into my core.
 
I protect you, I love you, I nurture you and I serve.
 
You teach me what it means to be selfless.
 
You teach me how strong I can be.
 
In our dance of souls, there is no perfection. There is sacred love. There is complete growth. There is pure connection.
 



 

Comments

Popular Posts